View the Outcome of Breast Augmentation Prior to the Operation
A modern 3D simulation makes this possible
Every woman who plans to have her breasts enlarged is curious to know what they will look like after the operation. Uncertainties often arise when choosing the implant size. Exactly what is the difference between 300 ml and 400 ml? Which implant shape suits me and will the result really look natural? With the Crisalix 3D simulation, these questions can now be answered visually even before the procedure takes place.
Dr. Leonard Nenad Josipovic, breast augmentation and breast reduction/ breast lift expert at the Rosenpark Klinik in Darmstadt demonstrates how this works:
“The 3D simulation consists of a 3D camera mounted on a tablet which is equipped with a corresponding App. I scan the patient with the camera and the App creates a 3D image. It takes only a few seconds; the simulation makes it possible to select different implant sizes and shapes and to see the individual result”.
The outcome of the surgery can be seen in advance
“The result can be seen immediately, even in the mirror. This allows the patient to get a feel for what her breasts will look like after the operation and which size and shape is right for her. The 3D image can be forwarded by email so that the patient can consult with her partner, friends or family. This also helps enormously with the decision-making.”
Seven facts you should know about breast augmentation:
1. The goal: The aim of augmentation (breast enhancement) is a naturally enlarged breast without recognizable implants or an artificial appearance. The incision should be barely noticeable, and the new, enhanced breasts should have a tactile sensation similar to that of a natural breast.
2. Indication: Those suitable for breast augmentation are healthy, emotionally stable patients who have a realistic expectation regarding what can be achieved with a proper and precisely planned operation. Possible indications for breast augmentation are a) the aesthetic desire for larger breasts, b) breasts that are too small in relation to body size and weight, c) breasts of disproportionate sizes which can only be disguised by using bra inserts, and d) disorders such as the tubular breast that causes the breasts to have a “tubular” appearance.
3. The procedure: every patient’s body measurements, weight, breast and skin/soft tissue ratio are individual. Each operation, therefore, is a unique interaction of different components: the chosen surgical approach, the selected implant and, possibly, an accompanying measure such as an additional breast lift or nipple correction. A breast enlargement can only be reliably achieved by inserting an implant.
4. Access: The implant may be inserted at the armpit, at the areola or in the crease under the breast. The implant can be placed on, partially under or completely under the pectoral muscle.
5. The Implant: Polyurethane-coated cohesive silicone gel implants are available either in teardrop (anatomical shape) or round, with rough (textured) or smooth surfaces. All factors relating to individual requirements are discussed in detail with the physician so that a personally appropriate treatment concept can be developed.
6. The Anesthesia: the breast augmentation takes place either in twilight sleep or under general anesthesia. The most modern method is the TIVA method (total intravenous anesthesia) by which painkillers and anesthetics are administered through a vein in the arm. The rapid metabolism of the drugs in the body allows very precise and short-acting anesthesia control: as soon as the operation is over, the patient is fully conscious and able to return to her room.
7. The time frame: One night is spent in the clinic. The following day the dressing is changed and the first examination carried out. It is recommended that three to four follow-up appointments be scheduled in the clinic. During the first four to six weeks after the operation, care must be taken not to exert the upper part of the body. Sports in which the breasts move or swing should be avoided and it is advisable to wear a surgical bra or a tight-fitting sports bra during the day as well as at night for the first four weeks. Sunbathing, solarium or sauna sessions should be avoided during the first six weeks. With the exception of professions involving hard physical exertion, one can return to work a few days after the operation. However since breast augmentation, with a few exceptions, does not fall under standard health insurance protection, sick leave can normally not be expected.
Lead photo: Markus Rock
Sponsered by Rosenpark Klinik
3D-Simulation, breast augmentation, silicone implants, Tiva method
CultureAndCream Author from Munich
To travel during my profession as a beauty journalist was never enough for my. Also my six month on a world trip didn’t do it. It always attracts me to other cities, foreign countries, on roadtrips and places I don’t know yet. But I am not only interested in “culture” and “cream”, I am also fascinated by people who have stories to tell . Such unique experiences I want to share with you.
Dr Glynn Bolitho-Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Most individuals stay away from cosmetic surgery because they are not sure about the outcome. If they knew how they would look after going under the knife, they would probably be more confident. Well, the above write-up claims it is possible to view the outcome of breast augmentation before the operation through 3D simulation. The author has described this interesting topic in details, so, please check it out now.
Dear Dr. Glynn Bolitho!,
We are pleased to receive such a commanding supportive reply by another expert in this field of cosmetic surgery.
To achieve a predictable outcome in cosmetic surgery on the way to a trustful relationship between physician and patient. This will also lead to more accepted role of all cosmetic surgery procedures, since patients can rely more in general to promises of cosmetic outcomes. Warm regards, Margit
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
ich wende mich heute als der Experte für Online-Marketing an Sie. In der Online-Werbung für die medizinische Industrie habe ich vieljährige Erfahrung, die durch zahlreiche Erfolge ausgezeichnet wird.
Ich habe festgestellt, dass Ihre Website korrekt angezeigt wird und gut aussieht, aber ihr Code wurde für die Google nicht richtig optimiert. Deswegen hat Ihre Website niedrigere Position bei Google als Ihre Konkurrenz.
Unten gebe ich Ihnen Beispiele für einige Schlüsselwörter:
“Brustvergrößerung Darmstadt” – die Seite befindet sich auf der 17 Position bei Google
Wegen ihrer Darstellung und der dort beworbenen Dienstleistungen ist Ihre Website höheren Platz im Google – Ranking wert.
Um zu erfahren, was eigentlich mit Ihrer Website gemacht werden sollte, füllen Sie bitte das folgende Formular aus, das kostenlos ist:
Als die Antwort werde ich freies und detailliertes Audit für Sie durchführen, in dem alle Hinweise gezeigt werden, deren Anwendung Ihre Website bei Google wirklich erhöht wird.
Vergessen Sie bitte nicht, dass dieses Audit völlig kostenlos und unverbindlich ist.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,